What is the Peanut Butter Jamm???
1. A great chance to help feed hungry kids!
Utah Food Bank’s Backpack program sends a backpack of food home on weekends for kids who might not otherwise have anything to eat. Peanut Butter is a staple in the Backpack program and goes in every backpack.
2. A fabulous Master Battle Class taught by world hip hop champion Marc Cameron (aka Big Chocolate) and his UDO crew!
Learn the how-to’s of a dance battle and lots of ideas on musicality, variety, improvisation and how to showcase your talent!
3. A Two on Two Open Styles Dance Battle for all genre’s of dance and all ages with big cash prizes for the winners!
Jr ($150) & Sr ($200) Battles. Share your talents to make a difference! Click Here to Pre-Register for the Dance Battle.
4. A chance to help us reach our goal of 10,000 jars of peanut butter!
Over 60,000 Backpacks go home every year to kids in need.
Entrance to the event is a jar of peanut butter for everyone!
5. Help us “Spread” the word about the PBJ by making a 15 second video/ad.
All ads will be shown at the event and winner gets $50 cash prize. Click Here to Learn More!
***Prizes for the studio that collects the most peanut butter (Studio wide pizza party) and the individual who collects the most peanut butter ($50 and a pair of FunKeys!)***
Mark the date & bring your family and friends!!
Nov. 7, 2015 Infinity Event Center (26 East 600 South, SLC, UT 84111)
Entrance to event: 1 jar of peanut butter (spectator and dancer)
9:00 a.m. Battle Class ($10 per person)
10:15 Jr Battle ($10 per person)
11:30 Sr Battle ($10 per person)
Great fun & entertainment for the whole family.
is sponsoring this event by giving a FREE MEAL to everyone who brings a jar of peanut butter to ANY Utah Chick-Fil-A on Wed. Nov. 4, 2015 from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
SEE YOU THERE!