What a fun, long weekend! All our dancers were awesome! There was a LOT to post-please let me know if I missed anything. Here are the results: Bass Down Low - Gold Again - Gold Blue Bird - Gold What' Cha Call Me - Gold Daydream Believer - Gold Dream a Little Dream - High Silver Dream - Platinum Hi Yah - Platinum Us - Platinum Girls - High Gold What Rock N Roll Looks Like - Gold So Dope - Platinum Burlesque - Gold Flying Solo - High Gold Old Fashioned Nightmare - High Gold Power - Platinum Wilderness - High Gold Hide U - High Gold Winter Song - Gold Hello, I Love You - High Gold Wikked Lil Girls - Gold Rainy - High Gold Who's That Chick - Gold Green Goblin - High Gold Coldwater - High Gold Ring the Alarm - Platinum Matilda - High Gold Gifted - Gold Bridge Over Troubled Water - Gold What We Found in the Attic - Platinum Junior Overall Awards Dream - 1st (large group) Girls - 2nd (large group) Flying Solo - 3rd (large group) Intermediate Overa...
I forgot to ask at registration yesterday, what week each month is the studio closed? I can't remember if it's the first week or last week of each month.
ReplyDeleteThe first week of every month. Thanks
DeleteDoes my dancer need to be with me or can I swing by while out doing my errands?
ReplyDeleteDoes my dancer need to be with me or can I swing by while out doing my errands?
ReplyDeleteOnce auditions are over will you not be able to sighn up anymore?
ReplyDeleteYou can still sign up for classes! If you want to be considered for a competition team, we can check with the director to see if she will allow an additional audition. Call the office if you have questions (801) 393-5200 or (435) 723-1909. Thanks!
Delete