Aspire Dance Competition – Val Browning Center
Weber State University
1901 University Cir, Ogden UT
• Free Admission: All spectators may view the competition free of charge!
• Doors Open: 9:00 am Friday morning and 8:30 am Saturday morning. Admittance will not be granted prior to this time.
• Parking: Due to it being spring break at Weber State, the normal pay parking lots near the Val Browning Center are open and will have free parking.
• Dancer Arrival Time: All solo, duet and trio performers need to check in upon arrival AT LEAST 45 MINUTES PRIOR to their scheduled performance. Please be early! If we are running ahead of schedule, we will not wait for latecomers. Any music CD's can be submitted at this time.
• Music CD Option: If music is not uploaded to website, each routine's music should be burned SEPARATELY on a CD. Please mark your studio's (or soloist's) name and the routine name clearly on each CD. No CD's will be accepted with multiple tracks.
• Backup Copy of Music: All performers are encouraged to carry back up copy of music on an ipod, MP3 player, phone, or CD for each routine for security, even if you have uploaded your music.
• Dressing Rooms: Information regarding dressing rooms will be available upon check in at the registration table.
• Routine Props: Props must not be stored in the performance area where they are a distraction and can seen by the spectators. See prop guidelines on website for more information.
• Venue Respect: All dressing rooms must be clean before your group leaves the competition. All studio directors will need to have their dressing room signed off by an Aspire staff member to get your studio judging packets
• Participation Awards: Each team member is given a Competition Participant Award (choice between trophy or necklace) that can they can pick up at the registration table. Team members in multiple routines receive 1 participation award.
• Food Concessions: The Aspire Energy Station will have fresh, nutritious, and reasonably priced food available for snacks and drinks.
• Dance Essentials: Exclusive Aspire dance gear including T-shirts, warm up suits, dance bags and other merchandise will available for purchase at the competition.
• Confidentiality: All registration information is confidential and will not be released to other studios or performers.
• Disclaimer: Aspire Dance Pro reserves the right to combine or adjust genre and/or age categories based upon final registration levels.
Dancers should arrive 1.5 hours before their first scheduled performance time or when doors open.
Tiny IPC-Mermaid Party, Don't Wanna Work
Mini IPC-Birthday, Princess Medley, Shake Senora
Junior IPC-Let's Twist Again, Someone You Like, Umbrella
Petite IDC-Up, Up and Away, Love You, Too Bright
Mini IDC-Like That, Take Flight, Purse First
Junior IDC-Everybody Loves a Lover, Paris in June, Rock the Mic
Elite IDC-TGIF, Old Friends, Here I Come, Illuminate (Ogden)
Teen IDC-Be Happy, Chasing Cars, Masquerade, Ride (Ogden)
Senior IDC-Five Minutes, I Remember Her, Daydream, Grow Steady
Mini ADP-Great Balls of Fire, Daydreamers, Tootsie Roll (Brigham)
Elite IDC-Good Morning, Dancing Queen, Tootsie Roll (Brigham)
Premier IDC-Mony Mony, The Wreck, Hi, Tomorrow Never Came, House Work
Teen IDC-Send All My Lovin', Dear Doubt, Fall 9 Get Up 10, Cut You Down, House Work (Brigham)